Easter Deal Alert! $100 Michaels Gift Card for Just $85
Don’t miss this fantastic deal, just in time for Easter crafting and celebration. Now through April 30th, get a $100 Michaels Gift Card for just $85. If your family celebrates Easter (and even if they don’t), this special promotion is a big deal! The special memories you create during ‘the making’ will be just as wonderful as the delight you feel in ‘the giving’. Everyone knows that Easter is the time of year for renewal and rejuvenation. With the country emerging from an incredibly difficult year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the symbolism is especially meaningful.
C’mon, Peeps — Hop to It!
Because Michaels is the recognized Go-To store for arts and crafts, they’ve pulled out all the stops! This activity list will jumpstart your plans. Now, you just have to make a shopping list, purchase a Michaels gift card, and hop to it! First, friends and family that need some extra TLC will love you for it. Second, you’ll have a great time planning and celebrating this wonderful season of grace and joy.
- Set a festive Easter table with placemats, candlesticks and a centerpiece
- Pickup a dozen (or few) eggs and ‘color them happy’
- Plan an Easter egg treasure hunt for kids of all ages
- Customize your Easter baskets with stuffers that match their preference (candy for all!)
- Decorate your home with floral Spring wreaths
- Design an afternoon of crafting activities — take pics and share on social
Here’s the Deal:
Buy a $100 Michaels Gift Card for just $85!
Be sure to enter promo code CRAFTS421 and select either “Buy for Myself” or “Send to a Friend”. Approved orders will be fulfilled in moments and gift cards will be delivered by email, text or PDF. Then, the secure gift card code can be scanned by the cashier in-store, or entered into the shopping cart at Michaels.com.
- Limited to 5 promotional gift cards per Customer
- Offer Ends 4/30/21 or while supplies last.
- eGifter Points are not earned on promotions
- Promotional and Bonus Gift Cards are not eligible for Swaps.
Whether you’re hosting a big Easter brunch or just looking for a reason to celebrate, there’s no time like the present. Remember, counting our blessings and celebrating life’s wonderful moments are the gifts that keep on giving.