There’s no denying that things are different this holiday season. Sure, everyone is spending more time at home this year. Agreed, the holidays are going to be unusual. But even though ’tis the season’ of social distancing, it does not mean that we have to skip the fun and festivities. There are memories to be made and blessings to be counted! No matter our circumstances, there is always something to be grateful for.
At eGifter, we are seizing the opportunity to create a season of joy that has meaning for everyone. As a community, we can discover and share wonderful ways to whip up festivities and celebration. So, each day from now until Christmas Eve, we invite you to join us! Together, we’ll invent and share creative ways to make the most of your 2020 holidays with eGifter and gift cards. On social, we’ll share the best ideas, both ours AND yours, with the hashtag #PandemicHolidays. We’ll look for your ideas on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (please tag #pandemicholidays and @egifter). If you get caught being fun, you may get a little holiday cheer from eGifter!
Here’s a Preview of What’s Ahead…
To make the most of your 2020 holidays with eGifter
- Gather housemates, get a home improvement project going (take pics!)
- Baking night at the old homestead (indulge a little 😊 )
- Family outdoor adventure day (in case you indulge too much!)
- Hobby days — get that gadget you always wanted to play with
- Stage a selfie photo shoot and get crafty with frames-for-gifts
- Out of the Closet Day — to fill in those wardrobe gaps
- Couch Potato Day — one wishlist makes a streaming content marathon
- Game night — and don’t forget takeout for dinner
- And much more…
As everyone knows, gift cards are our bag. So naturally, each festivity will feature the one(s) that can transform an idea into reality. As you shop for your loved ones this year, giftcards from eGifter will truly help you deliver on the holiday spirit.
Happy Holidays, from the eGifter family to yours!