As we continue to navigate challenging times, creating meaning and unity in our lives is ever important. That could be one reason that the holiday, Diwali, has grown in popularity and recognition in communities everywhere. One of the most joyous festivals for Hindu’s, Sikh’s and Jains, Diwali is rich in tradition. It is the celebration of love, light, togetherness, and positivity. The holiday of Diwali offers an opportunity to bring optimism, brightness and hope to others. Please enjoy this edition of eGifter Stories, where you can find meaningful gift ideas to celebrate Diwali. As it is said, may your Diwali be free from darkness and abundant with light.
Meaningful Gift Ideas to Celebrate Diwali
Nearly a billion people around the world participate in Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights. In India and around the world, the holiday theme is common: Attaining victory of good over evil and light over darkness. Observers symbolize these ideas by lighting firecrackers, oil lamps and candles. No wonder Diwali is becoming a more mainstream holiday. People are looking for hope. And they are finding it through faith and practice. Naturally, retail brands welcome and foster consumer engagement such as this. Corporations go to great lengths to satisfy the creative and spiritual expression by those that celebrate. Among the most common practices of Diwali are exchanging gifts.
A Curated List of Gift Cards Makes Giving Easy and Joyful
Through gifts, people share heartfelt feelings, blessings, and appreciation for those they love most. The age-old traditions of Diwali include decorating homes, preparing feasts, lighting candles and exchanging gifts. And, who better to assist with gift giving than the team here at eGifter.
Here are some ideas to help your family celebrate Diwali. Start here, and in under five minutes, any gift card you purchase will be available in your free gift card account. Shop with them instantly or send them to friends and family by text or email. eGift cards are a wonderful way to express gratitude, warmth and Diwali blessings. We are honored to host these experiences for you and your recipients.
- Light 13 diyas to protect against bad spirits and negative energies. Get them with a Wayfair gift card
- Candles, candles everywhere. Shop a vast select with a Yankee Candle gift card
- Raise a glass to the triumph of light over darkness and good over evil. Purchase with a Total Wine gift card
- Enjoy a traditional meal to share with family at home. Order takeout with a Doordash gift card
- Shop for fresh ingredients and prepare a wonderful meal at home. Check out with a Whole Foods gift card
- Bring home a box of sweetness to symbolize good prevailing over evil. Pay with a Krispy Kreme gift card
- Choose a classic movie and create new family memories. Login with a Paramount+ gift card
- Be an awesome gift giver. Find a great, giftable experience and text them a Groupon gift card
We hope you and your family celebrate Diwali with great happiness and joy. May the supreme light of lights enlighten you always.